Monday, May 16, 2011

preparing to Start your baby.

How I prepare myself before beginning my OOAK baby.


Photobucket

I Love to use and re-use, use an old peace of clay to clean lint off your hands. BUT first clean you hands, I love to use dish-wash soap like Dawn (the one I use.), Above also you will see Beige polymer clay and white. That's because I love to blend those two, for some reason the white is softer than the beige colored one. Blending them will create a softer option to work with.
===============================================

Photobucket



I blended a little bit of white and ended up with clay way to light. I decided to add more beige to it.
===============================================
Photobucket

After I am satisfied with my color choice for the skin, I take my pliers and craft wire and make a straight armature for the baby's head and body.
_______________________________

Photobucket


Add Aluminum paper to the top of your single armature. Take a piece of your clay and make sure when you take that piece of clay for the head, that you leave enough clay for the body.
__ NEXT POST How TO MAKE THE HEAD-EYES-Nose-Mouth

ooak baby head sculpting

analytics