It is really easy to fix a polymer clay sculpt.
What you really need to fix your sculpture is fresh Polymer clay (same color of the sculpt you are going to be fixing) Mineral spirits for easy cleanup, a kitchen knife (to clean up excess polymer clay upon adding), and a oven.
1. Clean your hands with dish washing soap really good. This will clean any dirt from your hands.
2. Apply polymer clay to the broken area of you sculpture and put together the broken pieces as if you where gluing them.
3. With the knife make sure that any fresh polymer clay sticking out is smoothed out from the broken area you are trying to fix.
4. With the mineral spirits and a brush or if you do not have a brush you can use some other form of tool to finish wiping your sculpture to get ready for a quick 10-15 minute baking.
5. After wiping off any excess clay. preheat your oven at 275 degrees Fahrenheit. After preheating your oven put your sculpture in on a damp paper towel to avoid the sculpture from burning in the bottom. Make sure you check your sculpture every 5 minutes to avoid any burning damage to it. When all of this is done turn off the oven and let the sculpture cool down inside the oven to prevent any cracks.
Visuals to come...