Monday, May 21, 2012

For the love of sculpting.

       A little over a year have passed and this new love I found in sculpting babies have taken me down a very interesting row. I have meet the most interesting friends (even though I have not seen them in person) via Facebook. The internet had made it easy for us to communicate. My love for sculpting just keep growing and growing.

When I saw those PIXAR movies and how they where made what called my attention most was; how in that studio they sculpted their characters, my love for sculpting have ever since been a passion

 I come from a family that does not appreciate art as art should be appreciated and believe it or not this is an art. I was laugh at, people said that I was crazy for doing this. But believe it or not a year is a long time and with dedication anything can be possible. Examples of my first sculpts to my last:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

IAN^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ooak baby head sculpting

analytics