Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Polymer clay baby Alexandra




This baby is now up for bids on ebay

Baby Alexandra took me a couple of days to finish, but that is because I sometimes do not feel inspired to sculpt. As an artist I have come to notice that when I am inspired, that's when I give my 100 percent.

It has been almost 4 months since I started making these polymer clay babies, I am happy I am keeping these blog entry, that way I can help people that are starting their journey to polymer clay sculpting babies.

It was really hard at first creating these little ones, but you know what? seeing the finished sculptures was really rewarding, and still is.

For all of you that are sculpting out there, please don't give up there is a Polymer clay babies group on Facebook, there you can chat with other sculptors for tips, comments etc.

ooak baby head sculpting

analytics